Skip to content
- Possessiveness- becomes jealous over relationships with family and friends.
- Control-Becomes angry if you show independence or strength.
- Superiority- Talks down to you.
- Manipulates- Tries to make you feel like the abuse is your fault.
- Mood swings- Moods go from abusive to apologetic.
- Actions don’t match words- says he loves you then abuses you.
- Punishes You- Plays silent game or verbal abuse.
- Unwilling To Seek Help.
- Disrespects women- shows no respect to mother, sister and or other close women to them.
- History of abusing people/animals.